Thursday, July 6, 2017

I ♥ Make-up Dark Chocolate palette review!

Oops, I did it again...


I have found another chocolate make-up palette and as a big fan and collector.... Well, I got it.
This is the darkest palette in the "collection" of chocolate palette. Hence the name "Dark Chocolate".

 

I have previously reviewed "Naked Chocolate" and "Salted Caramel" - if you'd like to read those reviews, you can just click the names of the palettes. They are linked and will take you to previous reviews.


The palette looks thesame as the other two. It is just a little bit darker.
The eyeshadows inside the palette are also a bit darker. A lot of shimmery colours and a lot of green tones. The only lighter colours are two highlights and a very soft baby pink.

In the next picture you can see the swatches. To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed. Most of the colours are darker (and shimmery) so I expected them to really pop. There's also a lot of fall out as you can see in the picture.


I'll have a few make-up looks online soon. I hope this palette can still convince me.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!