Saturday, April 29, 2017

I ♥ Make-up Naked Chocolate palette review!

When I first got this palette, I was scared to use it. It almost looked too perfect. When I did the burgundy make-up look I was very pleasantly surprised and that's why I want to review it for you.
 
I only got the Naked Chocolate palette, but I ♥ Make-up cosmetics has a couple different versions of this palette too.
 

This is what the eyeshadows look like. A few mattes and a couple of shimmery shades. Some dark tones and some lighter ones. There are 16 different shades in this palette.
 

Here are some of the swatches. The shimmery colours are very pigmented but you need to build up the intensity of the matt eyeshadows.
 
 
I really like this palette. I certainly enjoyed using it the first time and have been trying to create more new looks with it. I'll be back soon with some more make-up looks and reviews!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!