Wednesday, December 27, 2017

OOTD: All yellow, out with my fellow

I have always thought it was a strange thing that people get close around Christmas, only to ignore each other for the rest of the year. 

My boyfriend and I try to go out on a date night at least once a week. It's our way of reconnecting, especially if we haven't had time to really make time for each other the rest of the week. We both work a lot, both have our hobbies an both have friends that we like to keep in contact with - and sometimes that's a lot!


We always take a walk to some restaurant that we've always wanted to try (or we go to thesame one twice in a row) and try to avoid our phones the whole night to talk to each other - which isn't easy when you have the most beautiful dessert in the world standing in front of you!
It's a rule we made when we first started dating because I didn't want stop going out together and forget about all the fun experiences we've had. I didn't want us to just stay home and sit in front of the TV, sharing nothing but an interest in the series we're watching.


While walking to restaurants all around Bruges, we often find really nice places that even we - as locals - forget about or haven't even discovered yet.

Last week we had a pancake date (I know, I'm an old lady on the inside) and walking up this bridge I just had to have a picture.
This outfit is something I wouldn't typically wear during the winter time but well, what do you know, I was in a good mood.


My leather skirt as well as the shirt that I'm wearing come from a store called "Shop One". I got these items in Portugal because I didn't know the brand yet but they had really cute things. Wouldn't want to miss out on that!
My purse, tights and boots are by H&M.

Thanks for reading! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!