Monday, September 18, 2017

Morphe 350 palette review!

Happy Monday everyone! Last week I showed you the Morphe palette that my mom got me for my birthday.
I got another Morphe palette since then. This one is a true bestseller, it's the Morphe "350" palette. The palette holds dark colours as well as brighter colours (such as orange, tan, red and copper colours).


This is what the palette looks like. Below you can see a couple of swatches. The pigmentation and texture of these eyeshadows are rather nice. I only get a bit of fall out when using the shimmery eyeshadows, but that's rather normal.

 

The eyelook that I made was a very bright one. I used a lot of the tan and copper colours from the palette, and a few browns to darken this look up.
I'm very excited to also try a look with some of the darker colours in the palette. Smokey eyes, anybody?
 
 

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!