Monday, June 26, 2017

Manicure Monday: Eclectic blue

Goodmorning everyone! Welcome to Manicure Monday! 
This week has been incredibly hot and although I'm not a big fan of the heat, I am a big fan of the sun. I love waking up in a room where the sun peaks through the curtains already, I love seeing ladies in floral skirts and with a big hat on when I look out of my apartment window. I love how everyone is in a good mood when the sun's out and I love how vibrant everything looks.


This week's manicure is very vibrant as well. I got a new Essence nail polish called "Eclectic Blue", which looks like the sky on a summerday.
Not bad if you ask me! I have reviewed plenty of Essence nail polishes and thesame counts for this one: This nailpolish is very affordable (€1.69) and two or three layers will give you the perfect coverage. If you're in water for a long time though, they will flake.


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!
Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!