Saturday, April 1, 2017

H&M Glitter Dust review

Hello everyone! How have you been?
 
Today's review is a review that I've been looking forward to for a while! Although I like to keep my eye make-up on a daily basis quite neutral, I love to experiment and do something extra every once in a while too.
 
When I go out, when there's a birthday or any other special occassion, I like to go for a make-up look that stands out. Sometimes that means a smokey eye but recently, I have been loving glitter.
 

I got this loose glitter named after Catherine Wheel at H&M.
 

Here's what a tiny bit of the product looks like on my wrist. In the picture below you can see what it looks like if you 'swatch' it.
I think the glitter is really pretty. You do need a good base or some nice glitter glue to get the desired effect.
 

 
Below you can find a picture of when I did my friend's make-up. We both have thesame eye make-up look and even though the light is quite bright, you can really see the glitter pop! Lovely!
Add some eyeliner, maybe some false lashes, and you're ready to go!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!