Thursday, March 15, 2018

Morphe & Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette review!

For years I have been following Jaclyn Hill on YouTube. I remember I was watching a different video and I saw a smokey eye tutorial so I just clicked on it. That's when I first saw Jaclyn Hill's channel. Ever since then, I've been following and supporting her.
As you can imagine, I was pretty excited (and a bit jealous to be honest) when I heard she'd drop her own palette with Morphe.


It's been quite a while since she's dropped the palette and at first it was so hard for me to get my hands on it. They always sold out so quickly or the companies that had them in stock don't deliver to Belgium.
The biggest surprise on Christmas was that my boyfriend actually managed to get his hands on it. I had gotten all these beautiful gifts from amazing brands and really didn't think it could get any better and then I opened the last package. The package with the Jaclyn Hill palette in it. I swear to God, I nearly jumped through the roof! 


This palette holds a wide range of colours. 35 eyeshadows to be exact. They vary from skintone colours to blending colours, colours that pop and dark colours.
I was so excited but at thesame time I didn't want to use the palette. It was just so beautiful. A month and a half later I finally decided it was time and started experimenting with it.

The thing with Youtubers who get their own make-up line is that they will be criticized more. You expect a very good product from somebody who makes a living reviewing different brands. You expect the eyeshadows to have to best colour pay off and to blend like butter.
I too, expected a lot from this palette. Luckily, if you didn't already know, I can tell you that this is the kind of stuff that dreams are made of.

These eyeshadows are so gorgeous and there are so many shades. They are so many options. Not all the eyeshadows are equally pigmented, but most of them blew my mind.


Here are a couple of looks that I have done using this palette. As you can see the colours are absolutely gorgeous. 


I'm very satisfied and think Morphe and Jaclyn Hill did a great job! 


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!