Monday, March 12, 2018

Manicure Monday: My love diary

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope the Monday Blues aren't too bad today! I just got back from a holiday in Malaga and I'm so happy to be able to spend some time by myself and with my family.
I love the job I do but the truth is it can get a little overwhelming sometimes- so spending some time at home is never a bad thing.

For the first time in quite a while I have had the time to go explore and discover new make-up items, watch new tutorials and get creative myself.
Today I didn't paint my face, I decided to paint my nails. It's been a while since I've done this because my nails have been very weak since I was a kid (I used to bite them like crazy) but I've overcome that nasty habit and they are longer and stronger than I could ever hope for.
I don't mind nailpolish drawing attention to my hands now.


The nailpolish that I used today is by Essence. If you've kept up with my blog (or my Instagram) in the past, you'll know that I'm absolutely crazy about Essence nailpolishes.
They have all kinds of cute colours, they're very affordable and they are gorgeous. Today's colour is called "My Love Diary". It's pink, but not too bright or childish looking.
Appropriate for work and playful at thesame time. I love it!


I decided to apply some glitter nailpolish from NYX on my ringfinger - it's a cute little detail. Which colours have you been loving? What's your favourite brand for nailpolishes?

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!