Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Kat Von D Saint & Sinner eyeshadow palette!

Goodmorning everyone! How have you been?
I've been teasing the review of this palette for a little while on Instagram now. I have finally had enough time to experiment with different looks and colours. I still haven't tested all of them, but most of them have been used - and approved.

 

This is what the packaging looks like. I'm very impressed by the packaging of the palette. It's something different.


The swatches didn't disppoint for sure! There's such a variety! 
Dark, light, bright,... I have to say that all of the swatches look very good. The dark ones show up without too much fall out and the light colours are visible, which isn't always the case on my light skin.

Here's a look that I did using the "Saint" side of the palette on my left eye and the "Sinner" side on my right eye. As you can see the left side is a quite wearable look with a halo effect in the middle of the eye.
The right side is a purple smokey eye with pink and red details in the crease.


Here are some other looks that I have done with the palette. I'm very happy with the results this palette gives me, this is one that I would recommend for sure. Beautiful colour range and great pigment!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!