Monday, February 19, 2018

EOTD: Lovey Dovey

Goodmorning! How have you been? Last week I didn't feel like doing a special look for Valentine's Day. I like the fact that we celebrate love on Valentine's Day, but I won't necessarily wear pink or purple on my eyes that day. 

This weekend however, I did decide to go for pink. This pink shade is my favourite shade from the Hudabeauty Rosé palette - which I have been testing this last week and which I will be reviewing in one of my next posts.


As you can see this palette holds such pretty colours! I used "Shy" in my crease and worked the brightest pink, called "Flamingo" in my crease as well. I used the hot pink "Maneater" and "Bossy" in my outer crease corner and finished the whole look with "Fling" - a hot pink shimmery eyeshadow. Later on, I put some of the "Rose" gold in the middle of my eyelid for a halo effect. You can see the chunks. I like it!


I used gel eyeliner on my lower waterline and some mascara to complete this look!


I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think! 
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!