Tuesday, December 19, 2017

It does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop

Yes, I just quoted the most known Tumblr quote ever in my title and I'm not even sorry.
Recently, I've seen tons of self taught make-up artists, share these pictures of how their make-up was years ago and how it is now.
Feeling inspired, I came online and found some pictures from three years ago. I thought it'd be fun how much I - and this blog - have changed!

Sometimes I feel like I'm not achieving everything I want fast enough and like today's title says, it really doesn't matter how slow you go,
as long as you don't stop.
Because stopping is going backwards. I hope you do take the time to reflect on yourself every once in a while - and if you're a beauty lover like me and you reflect on your make-up skills, I hope it will boost your confidence!

Have a lovely day! I hope to see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!