Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas make-up look #2

Happy Thursday! I can't believe we're going to celebrate Christmas in a couple of days already! I have been looking forward to Christmas for a few weeks now and one of the things I enjoy most is picking out outfits and looks. 

This look is quite different than the one I uploaded on Sunday.
It's a bit darker, but it's all matt. Dark browns and blacks on the lid, orange and red eyeshadows in the crease.

I think it looks different, yet very sophisticated.


The palette that I used to make this look is the Kat Von D Sinner & Saint palette. This palette holds so many colours and has so many options for looks, it's crazy!
I still have a review with swatches of this palette coming up, so if you'd like to see what the palette is like, you can wait for that review.

I will be doing tons of looks with this palette - I think I'll challenge myself to do five completely different looks using this one palette. What do you think?


After finishing my look with the Kat Von D palette, I decided to apply some copper pigment by MAC in the inner corner for that extra touch!


If you'd like, you can also wear false lashes for this look. I'm really not good at applying them (on myself) but I think for this look, it would be extra beautiful! 


I hope this inspired you a little! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!