Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas make-up look #1

Goodmorning  everyone! Are you feeling the Christmas spirit yet?
Today I have a new look for you guys, the first Christmas make-up look that I'm going to do on the blog! I went a little more out of the box than I normally would. This look is mainly green - and glittery - of course! Tis the season!


The star of the show for this look is my Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette. This palette is absolutely gorgeous and of course I will be doing a more in depth review on it!


Here are some close-ups of my make-up! The sparkly green is from the Fenty Beauty Galaxy palette and all the other ones are from the 35E palette by Morphe. The extra touch is my green eyeliner! I used the Glam Aqua Luxe liner by NYX!
The little green highlight in my inner corner is from a new palette by Kat Von D that I got! It's called the "Alchemist Holographic palette" - you'll see it appear very soon!

 

And here are some full face pictures!
 

I hope this inspired you a little bit! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!