Thursday, August 24, 2017

H&M lipstick review

As a beautylover, it's a bit weird that I have never tried out the make-up line from H&M. I have a few of their glitter dust items, but aside from that, I have never tried anything else.
Working for H&M has given me the chance to get to know the brand and the products. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised, because I never expected the cosmetics to be this good.
 
I try not to post too much about H&M because I'm a bit worried some people might just see this as a promotional post. However, when I got two of the lipsticks, I was beyond excited and couldn't just keep this to myself.
 

Today I'm reviewing "Lenox Lounge" for you, a beautiful, matte wine red lipstick by H&M.
The packaging of this lipstick is black and gold. I love the fact that the packaging isn't just one colour. It makes it a little more special.
 

Here's a swatch of what the colour of this lipstick looks like. A little darker than the red lipsticks I normally get, but so beautiful. The perfect cherry red!

 
Like I said, the quality surprised me in a good way. You pay €9.99 for a lipstick like this, but it's worth it.
The lipstick isn't as creamy as I hoped but it doesn't dry out your lips any more. When I eat, I touch the lipstick up once and I'm good for the rest of the day.
 

Enjoy the rest of your day! See you on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!