Tuesday, August 22, 2017

EOTD: Orange

Goodmorning everyone! I'm glad you're here again.
Today's look is a look that I created with the new MAC products I got earlier this week. I was so excited to play with all my new colours because I picked out colours that I don't have in my collection yet. I figured if I'm going to spend a lot of money on make-up, I might as well go for something special. I never really go for neutral shades or highlight colours because there are plenty of other brands (and cheaper ones) that make them too and they're just fine.
 
This look is so easy but looks like you've put a lot of effort into it.
For today's look I used the "Suspiciously sweet" and "Red brick" in my crease. I darkened up my crease with "Swiss Chocolate".
For my eyelid, I used a sample of the "Copper spark" pigment that the MAC make-up artist made for me. It's absolutely gorgeous!
 
Here are some close-ups of the look that I made:
 
 
And this is what the full face looks like. I did end up applying some gel eyeliner to my lower waterline to get more of the "smokey eye" effect. My eyeliner and mascara are by Essence, still, after all these years.
 
 
Thanks a lot for reading! Have a good one!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!