Monday, May 8, 2017

EOTD: Flawless part 3

Happy Monday! How have you been?
I'm back with another make-up look that I made using the Original Flawless palette by Make-up Revolution.
This will probably be one of the last looks I make with the Flawless palette.
Next week I'll start doing make-up looks using the Flawless 2 palette, which I haven't used for a look yet so that's something to look out for!
 
 
Today's look is another "darker", but soft look. I used a taupe eyeshadow in the crease and a chocolate brown eyeshadow in the outer corner of the crease to darken it up. After blending, I used two shades of shimmery silver. The lightest shade in the inner corner of my eye and the darkest shade in the outer corner.
 
Instead of going for liquid eyeliner, I decided to go for pencil eyeliner. I smudged it out a little bit and applied mascara as a last step.
 

Thanks for reading!
I'll see you soon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!