Monday, April 17, 2017

My daily make-up look 2017

Hey guys! How have you been? 
I have done "my daily make-up look" posts  before, but I don't think I've updated it the last couple of months. It might even have been a year since I last showed you a look. While I was getting ready today, I figured I might as well show you what I have been using.


I only got my hands on the Urban Decay Naked palette a few months ago. Finally I got to see what the hype was about and I can now completely understand why all of the Naked palettes have been so popular and successful. Not a big surprise that this palette is the only one I like to keep at my boyfriend's house. 

I haven't done a review on the Urban Decay Naked palette because I felt like there were already plenty of reviews out there on the Internet. However, I have used it nearly everyday and the eyeshadows are great to work with. I also love the variety of colours because you can really get creative and try a bunch of different looks.
I have about four different looks that I like to create with this palette. This one that I'm showing you today is my favourite.


This look is a very sweet, girly and subtle look. It shows that you did put time and effort in your look, but it's not in your face like a smokey eye would be. This look is pretty much suitable for any occassion. I wear it on dates, I wear it to work or to go grocery shopping and I even wear it to go out.


I used "Naked" in my crease and later on darkened the outer corner using "Buck". Next I applied "Toasted", the rosé eyeshadow all over my lid and darkened the outer "v" with "Hustle", a purple eyeshadow that complements the pink perfectly. I also brightened the inner corner with a dusty light pink colour called "Sin". I used the lightest shade "Virgin" as a browbone highlight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!