Tuesday, March 14, 2017

EOTD: A dash of silver

Goodmorning everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today's post is one that I'm very excited about. You might have seen a little something pop up on Instagram already. (Click the word "Instagram", it'll take you to my page if you'd like to see the posts I'm referring to)


Recently I told you that I haven't been experimenting with make-up that much anymore and that I do really miss it. So I made a change and have been making time to try out new things. I went out of my comfort zone and went for a red/burgundy smokey eye look, which I didn't think I'd love, but I ended up liking it a lot. 

I used my "I ♥ make-up chocolate palette", which has been sitting on my desk since I got it in November, but I almost didn't want to use it because it was too pretty. I swatched it, and then that was it. I looked at it every single day but never touched it. Until now and I'm glad I did. The colours are wearable and the possibilities for looks are endless. They're also very pigmented and easy to blend. I'll have a more in depth review online soon.


Like I said, I used burgundy and red tones a lot, combined with a nice, dark chocolate brown.
In the middle of the lid, I added some H&M Fluid Foil (read my review on this product by clicking here). This is a gorgeous sparkly silver which lights up the look a little bit and makes it more wearable.

To neutralize the red tones and not make me look sick, I applied eyeliner on both the upper- and lower lashline.


Here's a full face of the make-up look. Close up pictures will be enclosed in my review on the palette that I used.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll see you soon! 


1 comment:

  1. I am a really big fan of your blog. I discovered it recently and couldn't resist it to read it from page 1 till this last blog. Can't wait for more!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!