Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Travel Diary: A diner and good food ♥ #1

As a teenage girl, I was always very inspired by the fifties. I had a Tumblr blog about Marilyn Monroe and followed Idda Van Munster on Facebook to get vintage inspiration. A few years later, I finally decided to get into it myself, to stop shying away from it, and went full pin-up for a while. (X, X, X, X, X)
I still, to this day wear quite a bit of vintage clothes or like to style my outfits like they did back in the days. Some days a bit more extreme than other days, but always "there".

I have always been fascinated by the American diners, but never found any. In Madrid, I got very lucky. I almost didn't notice this diner, but I'm so glad I did. Apparently this is a chain of diners in Madrid. I'm a BIG fan!

We stayed a couple hours and had some good food (and cocktails of course) while I freaked out about the interior and outfits.

Take a look!


How cute are all the girls? Love their uniforms! 

Quite surprising, a chicken and waffle dish. Never had this before, but so yummy!


The food was so good, I overate big time, but it was so worth it! We spent two or three hours inside the diner and it was pure happiness.


Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this post!

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!