Sunday, October 2, 2016

A walk through fall fashion 2016!

Fashion is a big part of our lives, no matter if you're a boy or a girl, there's no escaping it.
October is here - which means that our wardrobes are about to look a little different! In order to get you prepared for the fall, I thought I'd tell you about some of the trends that you will be seeing.

In my last post I talked to you about chokers, which are a huge fall trend and I love it! I don't think it has to look trashy, I've seen many girls rock it the right way and I'm 100% pro.


But that's not the only 90's look that's back! One shoulder or off shoulder clothing items are back in! This too is a trend I'm very excited about, simply because I think bare shoulders can be very elegant, yet sexy!
If you'd rather just keep it simple, hoodies are a- okay too, so you're in luck! I think this might come in handy for those early days in college!

Off shoulder, velvet ànd a choker!

Keep an eye on clothes with a metallic look and velvet! If you don't want to splurge on new clothes, simply switch it up with accessories, that way you get to combine your basics and the trend, but it'll cost less!

October is a very rainy month here in Belgium and as if the weather wants to prove my point, water has been falling from the sky today. That means I am in serious need of a new coat to protect myself, not only from the rain but also from the cold (which you can already feel at night or early in the morning).
Thé coat to rock this fall is the navy overcoat/trench coat. Timeless piece that I myself am absolutely crazy about!

The last trend is one that is very exciting but also scary to me. It's the dusty pink and yellow combination. On the one hand I love how unexpected this is, on the other hand, I don't see myself wearing this.


Here you go! I hope you enjoyed this post!
See you soon!

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!