Monday, September 5, 2016

Essence 2 in 1 camouflage BB cream


BB cream has been a holy grail since it first started trending. I have tried many BB creams and loved a few very good ones.
Up until now Essence had a BB cream that made all my wildest dreams come true, but when I went to pick up a new one, I couldn't find it.


I did find this one, which had a similar packaging, and I think this is the "upgraded" BB cream. This BB cream is a 2 in 1 make-up ànd concealer BB cream. It should be high coverage, without being cakey - and longlasting.


No girl is ever happy with an acne breakout, except when she's a beautyblogger and she's about to test a new BB cream that claims to be 2 in 1!
In the picture below, I'm not wearing any make-up. As you can see, I've got a bit of acne and red spots that I'd like to cover up a bit.


This is what my face looks like when I've applied the BB cream.


 This BB cream was a lot more beige than I expected, even though I didn't get the lightest colour. I guess that's for colour correction (making redness disappear and such).
You can't tell when you're done applying how beige it is though, it blends perfectly. The texture is a little bit thicker than what I'm used to, but the BB cream gives amazing coverage. 

One remark I do have about this BB cream is that it's only available in three shades, so that might be a problem for some of you. I'm very pale so I always take the lightest or second to lightest shade.


This picture is the end result: BB cream and all the other face make-up, accompagnied by a nice smokey eye, of course! 
I hope you enjoyed this review! See you soon! 

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!