Thursday, September 1, 2016

EOTD: Just like fire!

Goodmorning everyone!
How are you doing? It's September first, which means a lot of my readers are going back to school. I, myself, am lucky enough to have two more weeks before I go back to college.

Today's look is a look that I don't wear too often because it doesn't take much for the look to go wrong. I love playing with fire, and by that I mean fiery shades of eyeshadow - but they're sometimes hard to work with.
I have yet to find a good red eyeshadow, but that won't hold me back.

 

I used the pink, orange and copper eyeshadow from my MAC collection for this look.
- Paradisco
- Texture
- Coppering
- Bronze
- Espresso


Then I went ahead and applied liquid eyeliner - as usual - and some more eyeliner on my lower waterline (not so usual).
I do this because red shades can make you look very sick and applying black eyeliner 'neutralises' that a bit.
I  also applied the highlighter that I used on my face, on the entire inner corner!


And that's how you achieve this look!

Let me know what you think! 

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!