Saturday, September 3, 2016

Easiest back to school make-up look!

Goodmorning everyone!
How have you been? I hope my high school readers have had a great start of the first week of school, while college aged readers are still waiting for it to start.
In the meantime, I have possibly found the easiest back to school make-up look EVER. I'm a bit lazy myself so some weeks I go to class with nothing but mascara on. This look requires thirty more seconds of effort, but looks a ton better than just mascara (I think).


What I did to get this look:

Step 1: Get a pencil brush or eyeliner brush and pick a colour of eyeshadow you like. I liked my new "Beauty marked" eyeshadow by MAC, so I chose that.

Step 2: Apply on the lashline (and lower lashline if you like that, you can skip this step if your eyes are too sensitive and go in with a pencil eyeliner or just leave it bare) and then take a small blending brush to blend out the harsh line you just made.

Step 3: When you're happy with how the blended eyeshadow looks, you can go ahead and apply eyeliner and mascara. Eyeliner is optional, but I like to do this. You can create a small line, like I do, or winged eyeliner - however you like it best.


That's it! A three step make-up look!
Easy and quick, for early mornings when you want to snooze as long as you can! Tested, and approved ;) .


Have a nice day!

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!