Friday, September 30, 2016

Bloggersblock!

Goodmorning everyone! Good to see you again! 
I've been dealing with a fair amount of bloggersblock recently. 
What is bloggersblock, you ask? Let me tell you. It's thesame as writer's block, but for bloggers. 

I want to have more fashion posts up (and I will too, soon hopefully), but would also like to experiment some more with make-up. I've seen some amazing make-up looks lately (thanks, Instagram!) and they have been inspiring me a bit. That's why I wanted to share them with you.
 I have no idea who the make-up artists/bloggers/Instagrammers are that these looks belong to, but if you do, feel free to leave them in the comments below! 


Thanks for reading! 
See you soon! 

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!