Friday, August 12, 2016

OOTD: Pinky promise!

Hi! I'm a bit late with my post today, my apologies! 
It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, I was starting to miss it already. But, here I am, with my first outfit post of August!
Have a look!


On the way to the location where we wanted to shoot the pictures, we saw some funny and/beautiful things. This was hanging outside a café, which I thought was pretty funny.


Today's outfit was pretty simple. I simply paired my black jumpsuit with a cropped checkered shirt, which I tied together to create a waistline.
I combined them with my new white shoes, which have a glittery detail - so cute!

Since this outfit was pretty simple, I decided to spice things up with accessories: my clutch being the most important detail in this outfit. It's a very hot pink bag in the shape of a bow. I got it ages ago but never wore it, until now!

 

Clutch: New Look
Jumpsuit: New Look
Checkered shirt: H&M
Shoes: local store
Pearl bracelet: Claire's

 

Thanks for reading! 

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!