Monday, August 29, 2016

EOTD: When the beach meets the ocean

'Ello! I'm back with one of my favourite eyelooks of the moment.
This look is a typical pop of colour look, but rather than just black eyeliner and blue eyeliner, I also mixed my eyeshadows: something neutral on top and a pop of colour underneath.

I was inspired by the beach for this look. The colours on my eyelid represent the sand on the beach and the horizon when the sun goes down.
The blue and green eyeshadow on my waterline represent the ocean and the seaweeds.
(I've been wanting to do something with white eyeliner as well, but I haven't found a nice white liquid eyeliner yet, so suggestions are welcome!)


I used my MAC eyeshadows in "Steamy", "Plumage", "Espresso" and "Satin Taupe" and The Balm Bon Voyage palette to create this look .


Let me know what you think! 
Have a nice day! 

 
For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!