Friday, July 15, 2016

EOTD: Neon

Goodmorning lovelies! 
Remember last week when I showed you my brand new coloured eyeliners by Miss Sporty? Today's look is a very bright look. I used my neon yellow eyeliner for this one. 
I was quite excited to try this one out and man, I can't get over how cute it is! I will say that it's not for everyone. A couple of my friends love it, others don't really like it at all. It's all a matter of personal taste, but being the beauty/make-up lover that I am, I just had to try it. I'm always up for something new!

I think this is such a nice make-up look for bright, sunny days! Everytime I look down, it's like a little surprise: "Boom, I have yellow eyeliner!". I will have another make-up look up using the pastel blue eyeliner as well.

 

I kept my eyeshadow pretty neutral so it wouldn't take away from the colour pop this eyeliner provides. I have listed all the make-up products below. You can click the links to my reviews if you'd like to read more about these products.

Products used:
- The Balm "Balm Voyage" palette:
    "B3" in the crease, "B4 in the outer corner, "A3" on the lid
- MAC "Satin Taupe"
- Essence liquid eyeliner
- Miss Sporty eyeliner in "004 Neon Yellow"


Thanks for reading!


For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!