Monday, July 11, 2016

EOTD: Keep your eyes on the prize!

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my mini tutorial on a "colour pop" look.
This look is a look that I wear every once in a while. Sometimes I switch it up, but the idea behind it is always thesame: neutral on top, colourful on the bottom.

 

I used my MAC "Bronze" and "Espresso" for the crease. I used my Color Tattoo by Maybelline as a base for the lid and then I applied the "Melon" pigment by MAC on top of it.
After that, I used my Essence "Mari-time" eyeliner and set it in place by going over it with my "Steamy" eyeshadow by MAC. I also used MAC's "Plumage" on the lower lashline. 
You can click the names of these products in this post to open a new tab, which will lead you to my review on the product.


I love this look a lot. I think this is actually one of my favourite go-to looks for summer! What do you think?

For more:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!