Sunday, May 29, 2016

When in Rome....

Goodmorning everyone!
If you've been wondering where I've been, I'll tell you! I'm currently in Rome, on a schooltrip.
As a person who loves to travel (and someone who studies history), I'm feeling absolutely amazing visiting this place.

 

We've seen some very well known buildings on our first day, which I'd like to show to you now. Take a walk with me through some of Romes finest places.
In this blogpost I won't be writing a lot of information, more pictures and detailed information are coming up in my Travel Diary series, so stay tuned if you're looking for something like that. It's not so much about touring/guiding/travelling, but more about the beauty of certain less popular places or things.


Quick tip: you need to cover yourself in holy places!


Park in the city center


Pantheon

Of course, we end the day with some snacks and a cocktail! 


And on an evening stroll....



Thanks for reading! I'll be uploading more soon! 
Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!