Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Catrice blush trio

If people would ask me which products I'd love to take to a deserted island, blush would be one of the things I'd bring rightaway. I am a very pale girl and I don't blush easily, so I need some cosmetics to help me...

I recently got this Catrice blush trio. It holds three different kinds of colours and I couldn't be more excited!


The left blush is a shimmery purple-ish kind of colour. In the middle, you can find a hot pink, matte bronzer and on the right you've got a peachy, shimmery blush.


In the next picture, I mixed the middle colour and the right colour together.


I think this is a great budget product and I use it on a daily basis. The packaging is not too big, it's not too expensive, the product isn't chalky and there's a good colour payoff.
I love the idea of having more than one option to choose from as well! Especially if you're trying to build a stash or if you want to try out new things, I'd recommend this for you!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!