Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Teaching and blogging!

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! 
I thought it would be nice to show you a little more personal side today. The week before the Easter holidays I went on a school trip with the second graders. Normally interns don't get to do this buuuuut I did! I took a couple of nice pictures and thought it'd be fun to show them to you.

We played games, cooked, went to an amusement park, went to a zoo where most of the animals were free. It was so much fun and even though it's a lot of work and it's very tiring, it's great to get to know your students on a more personal level and find out what their passions are.


I also often get asked if it's weird that I'm a teacher and a blogger. No, it's not. I mean, okay, my students can look me up online (which I'm sure they do anyway) and they can actually end up on this blog. Researching what I write, find out what I do in my personal time, watch tutorials, ... 

However, I nearly never get asked about it and if it is brought up, I just say "thanks" or something like that, I don't really go overboard on it. In school, I'm a teacher, not a friend.

 

Thanks for reading!
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!