Friday, April 1, 2016

Essence "Très Chic" lipstick review!


Dark lipsticks have been everyone's ride or die this fall and winter. The favourite one I picked up is my "Diva" lipstick by MAC, but a few days ago, I also picked up this lovely Essence lipstick. I don't know how I missed this everytime because damn, it is gorgeous!


The packaging is just the same regular Essence packaging that we're used to. Matte black material with details of the actual lipstick colour. Nothing very exciting. The colour, however, is really exciting! 

Here's what it looks like on my lips.


Absolutely stunning, that's what I think this lipstick is! 
This made me feel so posh rightaway! The texture is quite nice, it's very creamy and a big glossy but not too sparkly. I've worn it for about four hours and it was still on and in place. My lips were a bit dried out, but I'm not sure if that's because of the lipstick. I often have dry lips. 


I think this lipstick is absolutely amazing. For just a couple of Euros you can get yourself such a nice lipstick. If you're still looking for one (or if you want to try to see how it looks on you, without spending a fortune), I would for sure recommend this lipstick!

Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color and Essence it never disappoints. :)
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!