Thursday, February 11, 2016

GHENT

Hi everyone! 
As you know, I love to travel around and visit new places. Recently, I've done two blogposts about Bruges (click here and here to read the posts) and this summer I did a few posts on my trip to Barcelona, Spain. (Click here and here for the places we saw. And here, here and here for outfits). 


Last week I had the tast to introduce a group of international students to Belgium. We saw quite a few places that week. One of those places was Ghent.
When I got home and looked at the pictures that I took in Ghent, that I thought it might be nice to share these with you.


All the students were very surprised and excited about Ghent. If you ever find yourself in Belgium, don't forget to visit Ghent!
Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!