Monday, February 29, 2016

EOTD: Spring is just around the corner!

Goodmorning everyone!
These last few days have been cold, but sunny. I say this every year, but I feel like I'm always in a much better mood when the sun is shining. I have been wearing either really dark make-up or not much make-up at all, so I went for a put together, much lighter look today.
I still smoked it ou a bitt, but I actually used cranberry/orange/peach eyeshadow colours for this look! Here's a tip for you blue eyed girls (and boys) out there: these eyeshadows will make blue eyes pop!


I used my Nude 'Tude and Nude Dude palette from The Balm for this look, as well as my MAC make-up palette.


I also recorded a tutorial for this look, but right after applying foundation I moved a tiny bit, which means that I was out of focus the whole time. I will try to record it once again this week! If you have any other requests, don't hesitate to let me know! 
Here are some full face pictures!

 

For my brows, I used the MUA eyebrow set. I used my Essence concealer underneith my eyes and my Catrice camouflage cream on my face. 
My eyeliner and mascara are also by Essence.


Thanks for reading! 
Have a nice day!


1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!