Sunday, January 24, 2016

OOTD: Tag me!

Hello everyone! How are you doing?
January really is a month full of exams. About twice a week, we have exams, so aside from getting ready to go to school, I don't have a lot of time to do my make-up, let alone experimenting with it. That's one of the reasons I've been uploading quite a few outfit of the day pictures. Also, I have gotten some inspiration for locations recently, which is always fun!

Could I have looked worse in this picture? I don't know!
We just started shooting pictures at this beautiful location with very nice grafitti art, when a cat welcomed us. She wouldn't leave us alone and followed us around the whole time we were there. She was so cute!


Today's sweater is the very glittery "Elfie Selfie" sweater that Katy Perry designed for H&M. When I first saw it, it made me giggle so much, that's why I got it. I think Katy Perry can be a very cheesy person and I absolutely love it. Underneith, I wore a pastel yellow button down shirt by New Look.
My pants are by H&M as well.


Thanks for reading! 
Let me know what you think about this outfit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!