Monday, January 4, 2016

Manicure Monday ♥ a girl's best friend!

As someone who is very into beauty and make-up, I think there are a couple of things that can really make a woman extra beautiful.
Nails that look nice, that look like they're being taken care of. There are very few things I like more than relaxing at home and doing my nails. Because I love it so much, I often treat myself to a new nailpolish.

Last week I got myself something special because I wanted beautiful nails for the new year. I got a silver, glittery nailpolish by Essence called "Girl's best friend".


I was a little nervous when I tested this nailpolish because initially I thought this would be a top coat, but it turned out not to be. It actually looks really great on its own.
This is what the nailpolish looks like with two coats. I think it's very festive without being too much. Something special, yet subtile. I enjoyed wearing this while having a good time on New Year's Eve.
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!