Sunday, January 10, 2016

Essence ♥ Merry Berry ♥

Recently, Essence came out with a limited edition called "Merry berry". This was a Christmas collection. Due to work, I didn't have a chance to check it out and when I saw these nailpolishes appear on other blogs, I was sad that I missed these amazing nailpolishes. 

A few days ago, when I went to go get some new shampoo, I found a couple of nailpolishes from the collection! Here they are!


The packaging of these products are so, so adorable. The name of the collection is written in curly cursive, gold letters on the bottle. The applicator is a big, gold "knob". Very cute and special!


I got two purple colours called "a masked ball" (dark purple) and "purple with purpose" (lighter purple). These were actually the only two colours they had left, but they are very fall/winter appropriate, so that makes me very happy.


It's very nice to see beautiful packaging, but if the product itself is not nice, that's kind of a waste of money. Essence nailpolishes are normally very nice quality, so I had high expectations for these two purple babies.
I tried "purple with purpose" first. This is the lighter purple colour. Here's what it looks like on my nails!

I was actually very happy when I saw how good this nailpolish looked! I applied two layers because I wanted great colour payoff, but it pretty much covered perfectly with the first layer! Just for fun, I added a little bit of glitter on the nail of my ring finger.
After all, I'm still feeling a little Christmas-y.


What do you think? I'm very impressed and I hope Essence comes out with colours like these in their permanent collection!

Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!