Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BRUGES BY NIGHT - part 1 ♥

Living in Bruges, a rather well known medieval city, is something that I'm used to. I walk across many important and well known buildings everyday and to be honest, I don't always pay enough attention to it. Last week, after work, I got a tour through Bruges (because even though I live here, I still have a lot to discover)!

 

The city is covered in Christmas lights and walking through the small streets with a waffle in one hand and a camera in the other hand is such a pleasure.
I visited not only the Christmas market, but also a radio station and a couple of hotels.
I had my camera with me and snapped a couple of pictures. Of course, I want to share these pictures with you!

Get yourself a cup of coffee and maybe something to eat, and let me guide you through Bruges in this post.
Discover the breathtaking city I live in. Let the city that looks like a painting inspire you. I hope my pictures are something nice to look at.


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!