Wednesday, November 18, 2015

OOTD: Army green ♥

Hello you guys! It seems like the last warm days of the year have arrived and I'm not going to take them for granted!
In Belgium, the weather can change within five minutes, which isn't fun a lot of time because you're never really prepared for a very hot day or a very windy, rainy day, but November has been surprisingly warm.

I decided to wear my pastel pink blazer one last time before I would start wearing a big, warm wintercoat.
I paired this blazer with pastel pink sneakers and a tan purse. My scarf has pink in it, but army green and grey as well, which is perfect, because my blouse is the exact same shade of green. I love this outfit so much! It's the only outfit that makes me feel this good! 




Blouse: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Bracelets: H&M 
Pants: H&M
Scarf: Primark
Purse: Primark


What do you think of this outfit? 
Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!