Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Maybelline Color Tattoo

You should always enjoy the little things in life. Blogging and experimenting with make-up brings me a lot of joy, so happiness to me is finding amazing drugstore products that are good for my wallet as well.
It's no secret that I'm a really big color tattoo fan. I love everything about them. I either use them as a base for eyeshadow or just on it's own.
Last week I treated myself to two more Color Tattoos.


The colours that I got are "Metallic pomegranate", a beautiful shimmery burgundy colour and a matte beige, called "Crème de nude" (Does this name rings a bell? MAC fans?).


Both of these colours are absolutely gorgeous.


Here's what the swatches look like. Good pigment, like I'm used to with these Color Tattoos.
I tend to use "Crème the nude" as an eyeshadow base and I always use "Metallic pomegranate" as eyeshadow. It's also a great colour for fall.


I was a huge Color Tattoo fan before I got these two and once again I am convinced of the quality of this product.

Thanks for reading! See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!