Saturday, October 24, 2015

Essence lash princess mascara review


Hello everyone! I'm back today with a mascara post. It's been a while since I've done one of these.
I rarely ever get a high end mascara, simply because drugstore mascara's are just as nice. Recently, my friend recommended this Essence lash princess mascara to me.
Will it make me feel like a princess? Time to test! 


Let's talk packaging! 
I think this packaging looks quite beautiful. It's a black tube with pastel pink/salmon coloured detailing.
The cap of this mascara looks like what the back of a princesses dress would look like. I think this was a lovely idea, it looks like they really put effort in packaging.


This is what the brush looks like. It's rather thin and long.



This is what the mascara looks like on my eyes. It makes my lashes quite long and it gives nice volume as well. This mascara does everything that a mascara should do. I like it!
Cheap, good quality,... Good job Essence!




Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!