Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blake's pure red lipstick

Growing up, "Gossip Girl" was one of my favourite shows. Serena and Blair were absolute style icons and inspirations to me. Blake Lively, who plays Serena, is still an absolute icon to me. Can you imagine my excitement when I saw this red lipstick by L'Oréal? It's called "Blake's pure red" and it's absolutely gorgeous! 
This lipstick is the lipstick that Blake supposedly wears. (Blake is not the only one who has a L'Oréal lipstick. J-Lo and a couple of other famous ladies have one!)


I love the packaging. I think it looks very classy. The black/gold packaging is amazing!


This red lipstick is so, so gorgeous! It looks similar to my other red lipsticks, but yet, it's not thesame.
I'm sure a lot of you make-up loving ladies know what I'm talking about: to some people red is red, but to me, every red lipstick is different.


This is what the swatch looks like. A timeless, sophisticated red.


The lipstick is very pigmented. It's smooth and creamy, and easy to apply. I re-apply this lipstick about two or three times a day, which isn't bad for a lipstick. It stays on quite some time. 
You can see what it looks like on my lips in the picture below. 


My conclusion? This lipstick is not bad at all! I think it's beautiful and I like it a lot! 
It is one of my favourites for this fall! 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!