Sunday, September 20, 2015

"Pleasure me red" by Maybelline


Hello everyone! How are you?
I've been obsessing over red lipstick again recently. It's been a while since I got new make-up but recently I found the time to go make-up shopping again. I didn't really need another red lipstick, but I fell in love with it and I simply couldn't resist.

This lipstick is quite popular, I've seen it on a lot of blogs and in a lot of video tutorials. Being the beauty blogger that I am, I just HAD to get it! 


The packaging of this product isn't very spectacular. It's just a silver plastic tube that comes with a red plastic cap. Even though the packaging isn't eye popping, the colour certainly is!

This specific shade of red is darker than what I usually wear but it's still very vibrant. It's a glossy kind of lipstick. I usually go for the matte lipsticks, but changing up or adjusting habits every once in a while is healthy!


As I had expected, the pigmentation is simply flawless! Great colour payoff and a very smooth, creamy texture!  The picture below shows you what Maybelline's "Pleasure me red" looks like on my lips.


I'm definitely impressed by this gorgeous red lipstick!

What's your favourite red lipstick?

Thanks for reading! Spread love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!