Monday, August 17, 2015

OOTD: Bright 'n blue

Hello everyone! How are you?
I've been doing very well. I spend a lot of time  with friends this time of year and I've been really taking the time to enjoy my life.


Now that I have red hair, I tend to wear more white. I find that too many bright colours clash with my hair. I don't know if that's just me, or if there are any other redheads out there who feel that way, but I do. I can't, however, always wear white.

Last week was such a sunny week, I decided to wear something colourful. I went for my teal maxi skirt. I've had this thing for about a year and I've never worn it out before. I'm quite happy I did this time! This outfit makes me feel so crisp and fresh.

(Click the pictures to enlarge)
 

I wore a lace white T-shirt and a rather formal looking white blazer. The pop of colour in this look was my teal maxi skirt from New Look and my statement necklace by H&M. 

Watch by Claire's
Pearl earrings by Claire's.
Statement necklace from H&M.
Statement necklace by H&M. I used a Babyliss curling iron to get these curls.
Sunglasses from Claire's

Hair clip by Claire's
I certainly enjoyed my day, I hope you have been enjoying summer a little yourself! 


Have a good day! Be kind!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!