Saturday, August 15, 2015

My summer so far!

I have been putting a whole lot of different kinds of posts out here on the blog. You might have noticed that personal posts were not among them.
Have I been living under a rock? No, I haven't. Although I wouldn't blame you if you thought I did!
As you might know from previous posts I have been through a little bit of a rough time and I just didn't feel like sharing any of it on the Internet. I have also been working for a big part, which isn't really interesting to see anyway.

Summer started off with a Big Sean concert. Ahh, that gave me such a rush. I'm going to be honest, almost everything I did this summer was new to me!


I have been spending a lot of time at the harbor here in Bruges. It's a beautiful place to relax, to come and think and I met a lot of fun people there.


I've been blogging, reading ànd writing a lot more. Basically, I'm just doing more of what makes me happy! I got myself a cute notebook and I try to write something everyday. Even if I have nothing to say. It's a challenge, but I'm trying to make it work. I think - well, I hope! - that in the end, I will have improved my writing.


I changed my hair colour. Twice. and I also cut it short.
I like reinventing myself and I felt like it was time to do something else. Blonde was great, but it was too damaging for my hair and the ombre was fun for once, but it wasn't something that I wanted to keep for years...


Just before the summer break I befriended these amazing girls who literally just show up to my house and take me on adventures. A few weeks ago they took me to the Gentse Feesten. If you are unfamiliar with de Gentse Feesten, I'll explain it to you:
Basically, for a whole week, you can come to Ghent (a well known city here in Belgium) and you can party. There are stages everywhere, DJ's are playing music, people are just dancing in the streets, enjoying the whole atmosphere. It's like a festival, in the center of Ghent.


I spent a lot of time with friends. Hanging out. Dinner dates. Going for a drink. Going to the movies. Anything is good for me, as long as I'm with my friends. I was scared I wasn't going to see them during the summer break, but they didn't disappoint me!
These girls get me through everything! I couldn't ask for better friends. Honestly. 


And of course I also celebrated my 19th birthday this summer!


I can't wait to see what August and September still have in store for me!

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer as well! Don't forget to take a break and relax a little every once in a while!
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!