Thursday, August 13, 2015

King

I have said it so many times before, I am a lucky little girl.
No, life isn't always good to me and yes, I too have known bad times, but I have always found a way to fight back and I always made it through.

I am very lucky to have a father by my side who supports me no matter what and will always do the best he can. I hope you have someone like that in your life as well! 
 I can't tell you how good it feels to know there's someone there to catch you when you fall, someone who has your back. For me, that's my dad. It has been this way all my life and I know I will be able to count on him for the rest of my life.


I have been thinking about getting a small tattoo for quite a while now and a few months back I decided I wanted something to honour my dad.
 Sure, I've heard about how risky a tattoo is because it'll always be there. But guess what? My dad has always been there for me and he will always be my dad, so it fits! I don't know who is more honoured to be quite honest; I am so proud to have a dad like this, so of course I have no problems with showing it to the world!

I didn't want to go for "dad" or just his name, because I feel like a lot of people have that. So I went for "King". I think it's a word with power and it is definitely how I feel about my dad: he's my King.
I was actually going to get this done on my birthday but my tattoo artist had to close the shop due to some medical problems. Anyway, he got better and I finally got my first tattoo!


I'm quite proud of it, I love the fact that this tattoo is especially designed for me (by a good friend of mine) and nobody else has it - it's truely original and has a very personal meaning.
As a blogger you write about things you love and... you guessed it: I love this tattoo so much that I just hàd to write about it! So, here it is!


Thanks for reading!
Tell someone you love them today!

1 comment:

  1. Cool tattoo!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!