Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Essence mosaic compact powder review

When I was younger, I limited myself to eye make-up most of the time. I never really thought about the rest of the face, except for blush maybe.
Since then, I've learned that the face is also important. I started with concealing and right now I bronze, highlight, contour, the whole lot.

 

I have used my bronzer quite a lot recently, which led to serious pan at first, and empty packaging later. I went out looking for a new one and found something that I thought looked decent. This is the Essence mosaic compact powder.


The packaging of this product is rather normal and average, but I love how they made it 3D. Some parts are "sticking up" a little more. The way a product looks doesn't define the quality, but it sure is nice to have a product that looks special.


This bronzing powder is made of darker and lighter parts. I just mix all the shades together.


This mosaic compact powder is just the right colour for my skin. I was afraid it'd be too light but it's good. The powder is very nice to work with, it crumbles a little bit but not to the point where it's disturbing. As with all Essence products, it's affordable! I use this powder for bronzing and contouring.


This is what the powder looks like on my face. As you can see I used it to contour my cheekbones and my forehead a little bit.
 I like this product! 

3 comments:

  1. This looks so good on you, my skin tone looks similar to yours so I just might pick this one up for myself

    http://bearwoods25.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is makkelijk,verschillende tinten in een doosje.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!