Monday, July 6, 2015

Manicure Monday: Mermaid nails!

Happy Monday, loves! I hope you're all doing really good! I hope you've had some time to unwind during the weekend and to get ready for a new week.
I love doing my own nails or getting them done. I think it's the perfect thing to do if you really want to take some time to treat yourself. Earlier this week I found such a beautiful nailpolish by Essence.


This colour caught my eyes immediately, it reminds me of mermaids. It's called "#paradise" and it really does look like paradise. I can't quite tell you what colour this nailpolish has because it slightly changes, depending on what kind of light you're in.




You can find this nailpolish in your drugstore for €1.69.
Thanks for reading! Make today a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!