Saturday, July 11, 2015

Bookhaul: The One

 

These last few months I've put off reading a little.
I was simply too busy with school and also my personal life wasn't exactly calm. Now I'm taking a break from school and even though I still have to work, I have some time to read as well!
Last week I finally got a new book.
This book is called "The One", by Kiera Cass. It's the third book in the "The Selection" trilogy.

 

This book is an easy read, it's about a bunch of girls that try to win a prince's heart. A little bit like "The Bachelor", but with royalty. I enjoyed reading the first book a lot! You can find my review on the first book right here.


I'm currently reading the second book, there will be a review on that book as well!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This novel sounds very interesting!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!