Monday, May 18, 2015

Manicure Monday

Hello everyone! How have you been doing? 
I've been really good but also really busy  because exams are coming up and I have a lot of work to catch up on! 

It's been quite a while since I uploaded a manicure Monday but I really wanted to share what my nails currently look like. I've never had acrylic nails before but since mine keep breaking and fake nails that you can glue on keep falling off, I decided to get acrylic.


I didn't want a colour that was too dark since summer is around the corner but then I saw this blue and I fell in love... It's a bit darker than I wanted the colour to be, but it's oh such a lovely colour! 


What do you think? Which nailpolish would you recommend to me?

1 comment:

  1. I do like this shade of blue! I would also recommend pastel blue and pink nail polish for you.

    Pastel shades are really in this season, but I also love red nail polish...for me, red is so classic.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!